Thursday, February 28, 2013

A Mind Hinged!

I had a idea that my mind was hinged between love and loss. So I got down on my knees and gave thanks. Or at least offered them not knowing if I would get a response. I had felt just lost and out of touch. I do everything I can daily but I know I am not 100 percent.

  Then it dawned on me. Something I had forgot about. Love. Pretty much just that four letter word. I know    she loved me until the end. But I did not even give consideration to love after that. I just assumed  she loved me as before.  Tonight I know she loves me even more because to help me as she has since her moving on I know that love grows even then.

   So no matter the distance. No matter the why I know she is there but can reach down and touch me. And she does as she did in life. She gives love and comfort and sometimes even reminds me to just chill out and keep my temper in check. I now know I did not lose her. She just went ahead of me to prepare.

  Good night my darling and  as always I will dream of you. And as always
I swear, truthfully, with all of my heart and soul I love you and keep you close to me

   Your faithful and as always loving Husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment