Tuesday, February 5, 2013

 This is Debbie with our oldest son Chris. We now have a beautiful GrandDaughter from him and his very pretty gal Deborah. Our Grand Daughters name is Kailyn. I am certain her Uncle Tommy spoils her and I need to find some more photos of him not eating oreos and downing Dr Pepper provided by Robert Link. Deb and I used to have many more but her brother and his cow of a wife stole everything we owned! What goes around comes around and I hope they like heat because hell is very hot I have read!
 This is Debbie with her godchild and niece Tina. Both very beautiful!
This is from this past Christmas. Of course Debbie would not let me take a photo of her but I did at least get her arm in it! She loved decorating for Christmas. It isn't the size of the tree as much as it is the thought that was behind it. I did not take it down until several days after she passed. It will be back up next year decorated as she had done it. I was very careful in putting it away. It sits in her closet right now next to where she slept up close to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment