Monday, February 4, 2013

Since I have had a very warming response and also a few private messages to get over it I will just say what needs to be one time.

 If you have not loved like I have then don't blame me. My wife is the most important person in my life. Children have grown up and you can bet I will help them anyway possible but don't get mad at me because your ex did this or that! I was very fortunate and have said that from the beginning and I loved every single second of it and still do!

   Don't be hateful or tell me to get over something which you have never had. You have not walked in my shoes and you have not had the love I have so jealousy will do you nothing but harm. If you want to talk to me and discover what it is like then I will be happy to share it. Otherwise just remove me from facebook and  no harm no foul!
Respectfully
Debbies Husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment