Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Chat has change quite a bit over the years and even though I have brought back maxchat at  http://maximumweb.us  It still isn't the same. I have alot of work to do on the site as well as others. There just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day. I find that if  I work then it helps me to deal with the loss of my wife.

   Now don't call the guys with the white suits yet. I don't yet need a straight jacket. Tonight I swear Deb visited me and actually talked to me. In a different way then what everyone else would consider normal but still talked to me. So I do feel somewhat better but of course that did not stop me from missing her.

  I am listening to Snowbird who used to chat at Maxchat which Deb and I used to own along with Astro and Honeysdew, Sparky etc. We built it to show we could build the best chat with live streaming and we certainly did.

 Well folks every tuesday tune in to our very own Snowbird at http://chat.ourgenerationradio.com/ and enjoy yourself. I know Debbie would have enjoyed it. So folks this is my last post on here tonight.

  Debbie I love and miss you with all my heart and soul and will carry you with me always and dream about you every night and every day. My love for you is endless and will always be.


   Good Night My Sweetheart!

No comments:

Post a Comment