Thursday, February 14, 2013

Learning to Fly

I am not talking about airplanes. That I can already do well enough to suit me.  But a hobby I picked up from a friend many years ago and Debbie thought I was nuts but she came out to watch me do it. So this spring and summer weekends I am going to take up skydiving again. I'll of course have to take refresher courses which I do not mind at all since it has been years. Debbie would never go up in a airplane with me. She was truly terrified of flying which I had mentioned earlier in this blog. But I know she would want me to live every minute and I am going to do just that. I'll get my little brother James to do it with me and if I can talk his wife into it her as well. And a few other friends if possible.

   Here is a link to my first ever jump. I actually didn't fall on landing the first time. The others we just won't talk about right now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLPjyD8V65M

No comments:

Post a Comment