Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I really had not planned to add anything else this evening but chatting with my Cousin Susanna and and a very Dear friend Lucia who Deb and I love as a sister from many many years of chatting. They sort have been introduced together by what I would call Debbies interference. Now you can call it Devine intervention or whatever but Debbie would make certain to introduce a friendship when she could. Lucia aka Rockerchic has been a friend of mine and Debbies since around 96 or 97 if memory serves me right. Susanna is my Aunt Paulas youngest and we have been close since we were children and have spent so much time together but not near enough lately. I love my cuz and my friend Rockerchic. It is what helps me to go on and tonight is a good reminder that love lost is sometimes also love gained. I know Debbie is looking down at us right now and smiling and I can hear her giggle! Her giggle is something that everyone has commented about.  It drew you in and you could not but help to smile when hearing it. Debbie is so much to so many. It is my pleasure to share it with everyone and there are so many stories to tell.
Thanks to everyone for letting me share!

No comments:

Post a Comment