Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Day Alone.

    Debbie loved Holidays. Valentines day usually wound up with giving her flowers and a card and a nice meal somewhere like Olive Garden or Red Lobster. Her two favorite places. Either would do and we always held hands and talked.

  Today I worked. After work I came inside our home and for awhile felt sorry for myself. Then I thought that isn't what Debbie would want. I can hear her telling me to just find something else to do. So I fixed myself supper. 4 pieces of toast dipped in Chocolate Milk. Yep that was supper. It was sort of like a old friend. See that was a late night snack for me that I have done over countless years.

 Afterwards I was still thinking of Olive Garden or Red Lobster. Living here in Cherokee we would have settled for the Hungry Hunter or Chinese food in Llano. Got to love country living! Debbie would have been happy to cook for the two of us. When you are so used to something it is easy to take it for granted. I did just that. I knew she would be here all the time and no matter what I could come home to my wife. Or she would just walk out the door and visit me. I don't even think she ever walked into the new shop building. If she did I was not aware of it. If she could just see it now with oil stained floors and tools scatters from one end to the other. She would be out there arranging my tools because she just couldn't stand for such a mess but I know where everything is.

  I am sleeping better but still occasionally wake up. I suppose it will be that way for quite sometime and I really don't mind because it gives me a reason to walk through the house and make certain it still isn't a bad dream. Loving Debbie was a gift! There is no lucky in love. Either you find it or you don't. I found it and kept it close. So very close I can still smell the shampoo in her hair. Simple things like her antiperspirant. Even the few times she painted her nails. I used to give her pedicures all the time. She asked me why I stopped and all I had was excuses. I still rubbed lotion on her legs, feet, back and arms all the time. She loved that and I always loved any excuse to touch her. She had the softest skin and tiniest ankles and wrists. But for all her petite size she scared me more then any man could. All she had to do was to look at me in such a way that I knew I was in trouble.

  Debbie had the sexiest legs of any woman I have ever known. Also her small hips made it easy to wrap myself around her. I loved the fact that when we cuddled it was such a nice feeling because we were literally made for each other. Today Debbie got a Valentines Present from me. It was a prayer. I prayed that God take such good care of her and to let her know how much I love and miss her. Debbie has her own way of letting me know she is around and the family has sensed it as well.

  I hope that everyone who reads can find this love that Debbie and I have had for each other. Sharing this blog helps me and I hope it helps you.

 So Good Night and have a very Happy Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment