Saturday, February 9, 2013

Well tomorrow it will be one month since Debbie left us. I've been so used to saying left me but she is loved and missed by so many literally all around this small planet we live on. I knew this day was coming and it was only a matter of time before some depression hit me but it did not last long because alot of my family showed up today. That put me in a good mood and even knowing it will be a long night I will be ok.

  Debbie also seems to let me know she is around. I need to get the rest of her clothes together and take them to San Saba to the Dove Project. Its like a womens battered shelter and Deb would approve of that. Its just very hard letting go of any of her stuff. Debbie was always of a giving nature. The one thing that is currently bothering me is what to do with the extra closet space. I have about 1/3rd as is and I don't have any extra clothes to put in it. I'm thinking of getting back into RC models.

  Helicopters more then anything. I miss that hobby and it will give me something to do in the evenings after work until bedtime. Deb always told me to grab up another hobby but I never seemed to have the money or inclination to do so.  I also need to get the chat back up. Debbie had started editing some of the html but never finished so that is something else I can do.

 I just have to get Rob up off his butt to help me! (That is a hint Technician type guy!) Even though chat was up for months and\rarely had visitors it was nice to see something that Deb and I had loved and had made so many friends on turned back up on the web! Deb said she wasn't into chatting much anymore but I told her we'd make a room to share recipes LOL.

  Anyone who has met Deb knows her all time favorite thing was to cook. Her recipe book is huge and she has photos of most finished dishes. If you want a copy she would certainly love for me to share them!  Just send me a email that can hold a sizable amount!

 Well I will get off of here for now and will most likely update through out this evening and possibly even in the early morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment