Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Another long day. I am currently working on a older Harley Davidson and running into one problem after another. So tomorrow will be spent looking for more parts and explaining to the owner that I do not have a magic wand. He will understand and hopefully we can still get it done by the end of the week but that might not happen.

  As always my beautiful wife is always in my thoughts. Today I was thinking about the small creek not to far from here where we went wading this past summer. Holding hands and trying not to slip. I have photos of only her Durango from there because she would not let me take her picture. I wish I had now but she always got her way. She loves that Durango so I promise to make it everything she wanted. It is something I must do no matter what the price.

  I suppose I should explain the original idea behind this Blog. Back sometime ago Deb and I had bought a 79 Pace Arrow Motor Home. We put in many many hours into making it livable and the photo on the right side of this blog shows Deb getting her kitchen in order. The photo up top is from the Longhorn Resort in Kingsland that we managed together and held so many chat parties at as well as our family reunions. The Truck in the photo is a 1988 Chevy 1 Ton Dually Crewcab that she surprised me with. I truly loved that truck and wish I still had it.

  Debbie and I have had our up times and down times. We never stopped loving each other and proved it by  showing each morning that things said the night before were behind us. Dad always said to turn the page and we did just that. It made our love stronger and also proved to me that I had the perfect woman!  If she could put up with me then I was truly a blessed man. Debbie loved each and everyone in my family and wanted to make certain they knew it.

 Now Debbie could hold a grudge and sometimes did as most women will at times but I swear she would forgive if others could forgive her. She proved it over the years and that caused her to become just that much closer and showed her strength and beliefs.  Especially when it came to children who she loved so much. All Children were hers. She loved to be around kids and she spent nearly five and a half years volunteering at A Catholic school were our two boys attended.  Now I say ours but I have to share them with their father John who dedicated his time to coaching little league baseball. He was never far from them and helped them to grow into the fine young men they are now.

 Right now at this time I am sitting here at my computer and laying down next to me is Noon our Half North American Bobtail. Debbie and I adopted him at 6 weeks of age. He is soon to be 8 yrs old and has not left my side. Deb and I actually have his own website up but nothing has been done since before her passing.
You can find it at  http://noonthecat.us/

  I wish everyone a wonderful evening and keep checking back and I will share the history of Debbie Arms with you. I love and miss her daily and it was truly the most wonderful time of my life!


My favorite photo of Debbie and myself. Also one of our three children and one of Debbies many adopted kids. Big Matt is a huge man with a equally huge heart. He loved Debbie so very much as she loved him!

No comments:

Post a Comment