Monday, February 4, 2013

It has been a very long day. Mondays always seem to feel that way for some reason.  Nothing went right and sometimes you just have to walk away from whatever your working on to clear your head. It works for me and today was no different. Where I messed up popped into my head while cooking. This seems to come on more often lately since I suffered the biggest loss of my life. There isn't a moment when I do not think about my wife. Debbie was/is/shall always be my one true love. I have prayed and searched and asked everything imaginable but nobody will ever replace her.

   My brother James and his Very Lovely Wife Lissa are over here almost every night since Debbie passed.
Lissa has cooked up some great meals and at first eating was not something I could do. It got easier and tonight I cooked for them. It is something I knew Debbie would ask of me and I really enjoyed it. They must have liked my cooking because they cleaned their plates. That is something Debbie always taught me to watch for. You know when someone loves your cooking!  My little brother and sis in law have been so instrumental in me being able to deal with the loss of my wife. I never knew how hard something like this could be.

  I am praying and hoping tomorrow goes much better but I do know that my brothers and sisters are close by as are so many friends.


 I have one word of advice.............Well maybe one saying and I'm not certain I'll get it right but you will understand

   Live to Love and Love to Live!
There!

I wish...........No that is not right..... I pray that everyone who believes in a higher power and worships in her or his own way asks that our wishes are granted. I ask my Lord and Savior daily to look after my wife. I know he holds her close and she is fine and that one day I will join her if I live my life as she did to love without question and to care about everyone without regard to herself.  As she has followed so will I and I look forward to seeing her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment