Saturday, March 2, 2013

Hopscotch!

A truly tried game that little girls play all the time and make their brothers join in just because!

  Its kind of like riding roller skates. Or just taking a sister to Astroworld many many years ago and today it doesn't even exist. Here I am with the prettiest gal as far as I was concerned because being a big brother means you keep an eye on your little sister! Well it did not quite work out that way. Me being this handsome young Texan had some gals interested in my but little sister just wasn't gonna let it happen. So her being such a over protective sister/mom type personality kept them all away from me. If it wasn't for the fact I know she was looking out for me I'd have been really pissed off. But the drive back home when we had so much fun reminded me why I look out for her and she looked out for me.

  So to my Dear Sister Cindy

 Please forgive me and know that I love you with all my heart even if you did make those girls at Astroworld Jealous!

No comments:

Post a Comment