Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Dec 28th,

Today it turned out beautiful outside. Didn't get many hours in at work however. Tomorrow should be a very full day. Deb is cooking homemade chicken noodle soup. It will as usual be excellent. The motorhome always smells good inside when she cooks. I'm spending time between reading posts of other Rv bloggers, IRV2.com and watching movies. The next big job that comes up I'll make certain I can put in as many hours as possible and maybe be able to upgrade the motor home to satellite tv. Now that would be excellent. There are some great deals out there and I can get into one for free installation and hookup but I'll need to make certain I can cover the first couple months bills ahead of time to feel really good about it. Hopefully tomorrow I can update with photos as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment