Friday, October 24, 2014

Letter to Deb.

   Hey Baby,
  I'm not melancholy but slightly lost in my journey I suppose. I guess you have a pretty clear view of things from up there.  Even the great expanse that I see couldn't possibly compare.  All in all everything is going quite well.  But you know me and how left to my own devices how I can be,  I don't know but even when I talk to you when alone it doesn't seem to be as complete as it is when I write it down.  I wonder, One day will someone read these words even after I have been long gone understand the complex and undying relationship we have shared?  Or will they just look at it as an antiquated experiment that was a part of our generation.  I hope that maybe a lesson can be learned from it that shows even after death that love does go on and a life that was shared between two people really did matter.  Will they know how two can be a team that never fails? Or how two people can love so deeply and share in everything as much as we had. Anyways I just wanted to drop you a note. Know that I always think of you and will always keep you in my heart and mind. I love and miss you baby.

   Yours eternally

No comments:

Post a Comment